Are you interested in aerosol dilution and how to measure combustion and exhaust aerosols?
Join our webinar on 3rd of November 2020, and learn details on how to dilute aerosol samples in a repeatable way and what are the best tools and instruments for dilution in different environments.
The title of the webinar is: Versatile dilution system for combustion and exhaust aerosol measurements
Topics covered during the webinar include:
- How to take aerosol samples from high temperatures and variable conditions
- How to dilute combustion and exhaust aerosols in a controlled and repeatable way
- Dekati® eDiluter™ series setups and capabilities
- Aerosol dilution with different dilution factors
- High temperature measurements from up to 1200 °C
The webinar will be hosted by Mr. Erkki Lamminen who has 20 years of experience on aerosol diluters and aerosol sample conditioning.
Details including joining instructions are available here.