Non-Exhaust Vehicle Emissions
As exhaust emissions from engine tailpipe have been decreasing in recent years through development of engines and exhaust after-treatment systems, non-exhaust emissions have become a major contributor to total particle emissions from vehicles. It’s been proved that non-exhaust emissions can equal those from the exhaust, so we took on the challenge to create a measurement system for both types of emissions.
Dekati® provides complete measurement solutions for brake wear, blow-by gas and tyre wear emission measurements and we can cover the complete particle size using only one measurement method – 6 nm – 10 µm with one measurement method. No matter what non-exhaust emissions needs to be measured, we have the perfect solutions for it.
- Single measurement principle both for advanced studies and routine testing
- Real-time particle number, LDSA, mass for different sized particles
- Real-time particle size distribution in non-exhaust emissions
- Total gravimetric mass in non-exhaust emissions
- Gravimetric particle size distribution
- Chemical/elemental analysis for size classified particles
- Aerodynamic diameter measurement
- Field condition instruments provided with up to 5 year warranty