Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
Dekati® measurement solutions for occupational health and industrial hygiene include both portable and stationary PM measurement systems as well as solutions for overall industrial hygiene measurements according to ISO16000-34 and ISO16000-37. Our aerosol measurement solutions have been successfully used in various health and safety monitoring and research areas for over 25 years and today, our instruments are used globally by thousands of customers both in research and industry to measure different properties of airborne particles <10 µm.
Measurement instruments for occupational health and industrial hygiene
Dekati® measurement instruments and sample conditioning systems provide options for the real-time monitoring of particulate mass, number, or the lung-deposited surface area (LDSA) of the particles, and for total concentration and particle size distribution measurements. Our selection of instruments enables gravimetric and chemical analysis of size classified particles, PM10 – 2.5 – 1.0 measurements and real-time particle size distribution monitoring.
Dekati® can offer complete measurement solutions for different and even demanding environments such as measurements directly from any particle source. With high standard measuring solutions you can greatly improve occupational health and industrial hygiene.
Study of dental staff exposure to coronavirus at LJMU.
Occupational health and safety monitoring solutions for better industrial hygiene
- Measurements according to ISO16000-34 and ISO16000-37
- Measurements according to EN17199-1
- Options for PM10, PM2.5, PM1.0, particle number, and lung-deposited surface area (LDSA) measurements
- Total concentration and detailed size distribution measurements
- Options for real-time or gravimetric measurements
- Additional options for chemical or biological analysis of the size classified particles
- HR-ELPI®+ for detailed particle size distribution measurements
- Dekati® eFilter™ for simultaneous real-time and gravimetric PM measurement
- DLPI+ for gravimetric particle size distribution measurements
- High sample flow rate DGI for gravimetric particle size disribution analysis