Dekati develops, manufactures and markets instrumentation needed in fine particle measurement and sampling. In 1995, Dekati introduced the world’s first real-time fine particle concentration and size distribution measurement instrument. Since then, we’ve continually expanded our product line which now consists of various products for different particle measurement needs. Along with high quality instruments Dekati also provides services including calibration and installation services, after-sales support, measurement consultation and user workshops.
Dekati® Measurement Solutions
Dekati’s high quality measurement solutions for aerosol measurements include both fine particle measurement and sample conditioning instruments. New products and product improvements are continually being developed in the Dekati R&D team that works in close co-operation with the world’s leading universities and companies. All our instruments are designed and manufactured in Finland according to strict quality requirements and provided with a standard two year warranty.
Dekati key areas of expertise within aerosol measurements include:
- Fine particle size, concentration and distribution detection
- Mass, number and surface area measurements
- Charge detection
- Dilution and sample conditioning
Dekati® Instruments are used in the following application areas:
- Combustion process emissions and research
- Engine development and emission measurements
- Environmental ambient aerosol research and monitoring
- Pharmaceutical drug screening and inhalator R&D
- Nanotechnology and material processing
- Particle research
- All units original Dekati® design
- 20 years of experience in aerosol instrumentation
- All units manufactured and calibrated in Finland
- All units individually calibrated
- Provided with two year warranty
- Robust structure designed for use in field conditions
- Software and data processing spread sheet always included in the price
Each and every Dekati® Instrument is thoroughly tested with traceably calibrated flow, pressure, temperature, voltage, current and particle measurements. Additionally, all Dekati® Instruments go through rigorous type-approval tests, including instrument response tests for changes in temperature, pressure and humidity. The robustness of our instruments is guaranteed through misuse tests making sure that the instruments are ready for any environment. These procedures ensure that every instrument shipped operates according to their specifications and the measurement data is reliable and reproducible.
Dekati sales and after sales support are globally organized through local representatives. Our suppliers are continuously given training and information on our product line to be able to provide you with current and accurate information on our products. Dekati has currently official representatives in nearly 40 countries, and our customer base includes thousands of customers worldwide. You will find your closest supplier of Dekati products here, and Dekati contact details here.
Dekati offices in Kangasala, Finland